This is what we're making!
Here's what you need:
- 2- 5mm crystal montees
- 2 studs in antique gold
- 2 freshwater pearls (see where I got mine!)
- 2- 8 or 10mm flat earring posts
- 2 earring backings
- E 6000 adhesive
These are optional!
- 6 gold seed beads
- 2 gold triangle nail studs
- gold leaf
- fold prongs in on studs. apply a tiny dab of glue to all prongs as well as to earring post.
- lightly press stud onto post. continue and apply crystal montee and pearl onto post.
You can leave it simple but I would suggest using a smaller, perhaps 6mm earring post, instead.
- glue nail stud onto one facet of stud.
- glue seed beads into empty corners of earring post.
- dab small amounts of adhesive onto pearls and rub gold leaf on until you get your desired effect.
- cap the pearl with varnish or gloss. I used seche vite clear top coat!