this is what we're making!
Here's what you need:
- one piece of coral
- 4 inches of gold 20ga wire
- 2- end caps
- 2- jump rings
- 1- clasp
- 3-4 inches of gold chain
- cotton cord two inches short of length of wrist
- E6000 adhesive
- glue end caps onto cord ends by placing small amounts of glue on each end, waiting until slightly tacky and pressing together. let dry.
- using wire, string through center of cotton cord and wrap coral onto cord.
- the ends of wire here were curled onto surface. (picture 4)
- using jump rings, attach clasp onto one end and chain extender onto the other.