this is what we're making!
Here's what you need:
- 1 spring clasp
- 1 - 7mm eye tag
- 5 oval jump rings (not pictured)
- 1 cut raw brass tubing
- 1 - 3mm crystal montee
- 1 cone drop
- 2 inches gold wrapping wire
- 2 feet of 1.5mm link gold chain
- jewelry plier and wire cutter
- cut off 1.5 inches of gold chain and string through raw brass. secure attachment onto remaining chain with jump ring.
- cut chain approximately 1 inch above jump ring. using gold wire, string crystal montee and wrap remaining ends onto chains.
- approximately 5 inches above montee, cut chain and reattach to center of remaining chain with another jump ring.
- on remaining chain ends, attach spring clasp and eye tag with jump rings.
- on the eye tag, attach another jump ring and a 6 inch piece of chain. on chain, attach cone drop with another jump ring.
go to THIS blog post to see where these parts were purchased!
Click the images below to enlarge for details!