These were made with drafting vellum - left blank and accented with gold embossing powder or watercolor. Card stock or copy paper work as well!
Here's what you need:
- printer w/paper or vellum
- flower file (CLICK ME!)
- glue or tape gun
- watercolor, glitter, embossing powder (optional)
Send me an email through the "HELLO" tab above with subject "Vellum Orchid SVG" if you would like the svg file for cutting machines. These were cut with a silhouette!
- cut out shapes.
- paint with watercolor, emboss, add accents (optional).
- group like shapes into piles.
- glue two-petal shape onto three-petal shape, then glue center onto two-petal shape.
- petals are easily curled freeform with hands or with scissors.